The first time you log in to PLP, you will be prompted to provide some basic information .
This information is used to build a custom homepage.
- First upload a photo of your choice.
- Next enter information regarding your school, title, and grade level.
- Now you'll have the option of connecting with colleagues. To do this click the “Follow” button next to their name.
- The next screen you see will ask you to select topics of interest to you.
This can be a great tool for you. It gives us a way of bringing you content that will be most interesting and connecting you with the rest of the community.
• Your profile is a big part of how we help customize your experience. It's also important because it helps others get to know a bit about you as YOU connect with people, join groups, participate in discussions and socialize with the PLP community.
It's a quick process but take a minute to think through the information you choose to represent you!