- The latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, and
- The latest two versions of Internet Explorer for Windows and Safari for Mac.
On tablets and other devices, we support:
- The version of Mobile Safari included in the latest two versions of iOS, and
- The latest version of Chrome that Google makes available for the latest two versions of Android.
We develop new features in PLP that leverage the full capabilities, security, and performance of modern desktop and mobile browsers. While we welcome you to use your preferred browser, you may find that unsupported browsers and older versions do not include the features needed for the best experience in PLP, especially when viewing video or navigating interactive course elements.
Updating Your Browser
- For the latest version of Safari: use the App store to update the version of Safari installed on your Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416
- For the latest version of Internet Explorer: visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
- For the latest version of Chrome: visit https://www.google.com/chrome
- For the latest version of Firefox: visit https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/
Course Materials & Adobe Flash
Our newest course materials are designed to work with tablets and we are expanding our mobile-ready catalog every day. Older courses that are not labeled "Mobile Ready" have not yet been updated; those courses require Adobe Flash and therefore are not compatible with mobile devices.
Skype for Business (Formerly Lync)
PLP supports real-time collaboration by integrating with Microsoft Skype for Business (formerly known as Lync). This feature must be enabled for your PLP community and requires the installation of the desktop or mobile Skype for Business application.
For more information, visit: https://support.office.com/en-US/article/Install-Skype-for-Business-Lync--8a0d4da8-9d58-44f9-9759-5c8f340cb3fb