To make sure you'll be able to see everything at it's best, your monitor’s screen should be set to a resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher.
Here's how you can adjust your screen resolution:
If you're using a PC:
- Right-click on your desktop
- Select Properties
- Select Settings
- Slide the bar to 1024 x 768 Pixels
- Select Apply then select OK
- Select Ok again when it asks you to confirm your choice
If you're using a Mac:
- Choose System Preferences either from the doc or from the apply drop-down
- Choose Displays
- Select 1024 x 768 from the resolution list.