Occasionally, depending on your device and/or screen resolution settings, content will not fit properly to your screen. If you are trying to reach content below the display screen and cannot scroll to it you have two options:
1. Adjust your screen resolution - optimal screen resolution:
If you are using a PC:
- Right-click on your desktop
- Select Properties
- Select Settings
- Slide the bar to 1024 x 768 Pixels
- Select Apply then select OK
- Select OK again when it asks you to confirm your choice
If you're using a Mac:
- Choose System Preferences either from the doc or from the apply drop-down
- Choose Displays
- Select 1024 x 768 from the resolution list.
2. Use the tab key to move your cursor to the option you wish to select.